Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March Has Almost Moved On Right Off the Calendar!

Well, I don't know where the time has gone, but February vanished before I could blink and March is just about over. I've had a hectic schedule lately. I've had health issues to deal with and an endless supply of doctor appointments and tests and more to come in the next few weeks. Looking at some surgeries to be scheduled soon, so I'm a little bummed about that right now. I have so much I want to do and accomplish and I don't want recoveries holding me back or down. On to the next item - I've been keeping very busy and launching my home business, Designs by Barb. I've had some nice jobs lately, a wonderful order for Baby Announcement/Invitations, a Baby Album, Wedding Album and now a Hawaiian Vacation Album for someone new. I'm going to be working on some larger projects for my ex-boss, making a great deal of cards for their business that they use daily. Some of them are a special design I made up myself with the addition of some special charms. I'm looking forward to getting that order going and on its way. I have a large conference to attend in mid June and need to have many new things made and ready to go to be sold there. I'm a little anxious about it as it will be my first large scale sell possibility. I keep looking at the calendar and thinking of everything I need to do. I have cards I want to make for that event, jewelry pendants, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, charms, cell phone and IPod charms, beaded crystal book markers, and some other items I'm working on. My newest love or passion is wire. All the colored wires to make wonderful jewelry. And Art Dolls. I also bought a soldering iron and am teaching myself how to solder so I can make nice jewelry with a nice finished edge on them with solder. Well I guess thats about it for now. Just plugging away as my health allows me. I hope you are all well and happy and making art to stir your soul. Drop me a note and say hi! Hugs, BarbP.S. Almost forgot - if anyone is into pinups and the beauty of women like in the photos I published here, I have tons of them and I'd be happy to send anyone some of my collection if you want them. Just give me a hollar at my email. :o)

No comments: